Spending so much time on StumbleUpon gives me the opportunity to network with so many people. Doing this has also introduced me to a lot of great blogs written by some talented people. I would like to share some of the posts that have caught my eye recently, and share them with you all.
The People Pleaser 2.0 – Learn to stop pleasing others and start doing what pleases you
Your Blog is Like a Child – Good analogy on how your blog is similar to a child
SEO eBooks – Tom explains how a simple eBook could increase readership by 200%
The Unfortunate Investment of Social Media (and its Consequences) – Tamar’s latest insight to the Digg situation
Interview With One Of The Twittertale And Politweet’s Creators, Doug March – An exclusive interview with Doug March
Why you should pay attention to a broadcasting brain – Broadcasting Brain has laid out his target audience for you. Maybe you should see if your one of them.
Banish the Snitch from the American Justice System – This article shows the corruption within the government and how low they go to punish innocent people
10 Habits of Highly Efficient Social Media Power Users – Want to be a social media power user, well here is what it takes to get the job done.
If you’re new to my blog be sure to check out the StumbleUpon series that I have started. There is a wealth of information and it will put you on the fast track to social networking.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- SEO is harder than you think
- Affiliate Income
- Bum Marketing
- My 3 htaccess mod rewrite rewriterule rewritecondition Tricks And Tips
- Expectations And Assumptions When It Comes To Friends, Relationships And Marriages
More Active Posts:
- 7 High Page Rank Blogs That Dofollow (59)
- This Is What Real Spam On StumbleUpon Looks Like (20)
- StumbleUpon Series Part 1 - A Commitment To Mastering StumbleUpon (10)
- StumbleUpon Series Part 3 - Where Does All That Traffic Come From? (9)
- John Chow Posts Bad Advice For AdWords (9)
- Researching The StumbleUpon Authority System (9)
- Internet Marketing Acronyms - The Definitive Guide (9)
- Contest For My 4 Ad Spots On My Blog (9)
- StumbleUpon Series Part 5 - Making The Right Friends In The Right Places (8)
- Video Tutorial Basic Guide To Google Adwords Editor (8)